Decals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markdennett

Hi, I am restoring a Raleigh Magnum and can't seem to find the decals, anyone know where I could get them from? Or a good decals shop?

Thanks

jnrmczip

Hi i don't know where you could get them but I am sure if you could find the images you could sent them off to a sticker place to get them done online which shouldn't cost to much. You would need to also get the measurements you are looking for and let them know. Hopefully this is of some help.

ps maybe contact Raleigh they may have some or maybe even be able to produce some for you or at least send you the images

Hi, I am restoring a Raleigh Magnum and can't seem to find the decals, anyone know where I could get them from? Or a good decals shop? Thanks

:welcome: to CC Mark. I can't guarantee they have them, but try H.LLOYD CYCLES, they also trade as DECALS2000 on eBay.

There quality and customer service, IME, have always been spot on.

I've also used a sticker place in the past, (think van signage and the like). I emailed them a design and sizes and they did the business for me, might be worth trying one near you if H.Lloyd's can't help.

Top Bottom