Decent bike shop/repair in or near Woking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moon_monkey

Hi all,

I was knocked off my road bike (2005 Look 555, ultegra etc) on Monday morning by a nice lady who decided that I didn't exist once her wing mirror had passed my front wheel, so turned in and braked to change into my lane before going over an upcoming roundabout. My shouting, and the noise of me hitting the passenger side of her car and being dumped unceremoniously in a heap on the road (facing the wrong way so my camera didn't get the plate) didn't cause her to stop either (maybe I don't exist??).

Anyway, I digress.

I got lucky - I'm largely ok (road rash, a few bruises and a sprained thumb) and so is the bike as far as I can tell. It has a rear puncture, probably from the slide on the ground with my weight over the back, and the metal hood plate from the front left shifter has gone somewhere. A couple of scratches to the paintwork, a scuffed saddle seems to be the total. No obvious damage to the wheels or (carbon) frame and forks - but I'm not an expert.

I need to get it checked out for safety and (possibly) insurance purposes.

So, does anyone know a good, trustworthy bike repair place in or near Woking?

For the record, I've used Surrey Cycles in Addlestone before and they were pretty good. Just wondered if anyone had used anything closer to home.

Cheers,
Stu

mr_dombat

Action Cycles (near the alien statue). Great shop and I think they're related to Surrey Cycles in Addlestone too.

Top Bottom