Decision made and its coming......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is one nice bike, apperantly you will go to hell for have a Bianchi with Shimano, personally I think it the right choice.:biggrin:

I just stand back from that one now...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:biggrin:^_^:biggrin:^_^:biggrin:

MY GOODNESS ! A DECISION ! Well done to that gtgf [applause]!!!
But what color ? (reflecting the USA site)

Could I be so presumptuous as to suggest a new log-in name, as you'll be riding so-o-o-o much, you'll soon be 'How I Got Really Fit' :biggrin:;)

Looks brill - hope you have many happy miles.
:smile::biggrin::biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
[ahem] ... er, excuse me :biggrin:

But its ordered and coming on Thursday:tongue:

It's now Friday ... and there are no pics ... no word ... no news ... has he gone riding off into the distance, never to be seen or heard from again ???:biggrin:

COME ON GTGF !!!!!! we're all longing to get off these tenterhooks, as they are very uncomfortable :biggrin:

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Its Here!!!!!!

Sorry scooch and all you others......I did get the bike on Thursday but my parents rang on Wednesday and asked if they could come over on thursday morning for the weekend so ive only just taken her out of the box this morning .....believe me that was one very frustrating weekend :biggrin:

Any way ive got it out and made the adjustments and fitted the pedal etc etc.....and i have to say it is gorgeous ....so much so that i cant look at it for too long cos im blinded by its beauty;)

I think out of all the bikes i looked at and sat on ....this is the best looking one its pure sex on wheels.

Havent had the chance to ride it yet as im baby sitting all day today and tomorrow but wednesday will be a day of long rides and big grins.

Only thing bugging me is i blew the budget on the bike and some pedals but did not have enough money left for some road shoes so im having to wait till pay day before i get some more funds for the shoes ......in the meantime i have fitted the pedals of my old mountain bike:wacko:

I will post some pics in the near future if i can figure out how to do it.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
oooops :biggrin::blush::biggrin::blush::biggrin:

my sincere apologies (for going to your other post before I read this one) - and real commiserations for the delays you are experiencing !

Surely parents coming over for the w-e is the ideal time to say "Come and look at the new bike ! Can I go out for a ride ? Please? Ple-e-e-e-e-ze ?"
[even Pretty Pleeze ! :smile:]

Surely then they would just melt and give in ???:biggrin:

Havent had the chance to ride it yet as im baby sitting all day today and tomorrow but wednesday will be a day of long rides and big grins.
... isn't that what parents are for ???:biggrin:;) ... and it's Wednesday today !
Bye, Bye GTGF ! :sad::sad::tongue::thumbsup::biggrin:^_^

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
me ? envious ?? whatever makes you think that ??? :biggrin::tongue::tongue: :biggrin:^_^:biggrin:

Top Bottom