decisions, decisions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
c2w scheme has been sorted - we are goin with evans cycles this

so is it going to be the

caad8 sora triple or
synapse sora triple

vickster

Legendary Member
Do you want a more race orinted bike or something more upright and comfortable? Go ride them, presuming this is a commuter bike, it depends which works best. I don't think either can take a properly frame fixed rack... :smile:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Do you want a more race orinted bike or something more upright and comfortable? Go ride them, presuming this is a commuter bike, it depends which works best. I don't think either can take a properly frame fixed rack... :smile:
i dont use a rack vickster - seat post mounted rack i use. cause i take clothes to work on monday via the car then cycle tues, wed, thurs. then car friday and take clothes home.

Cyclist33

its cute, different, more zippy than the synapse and more comfy than the caad, more practical than either, is on a big sale price at the moment, takes rack and panniers...

Cyclist33

Or a £720 Fuji, just cos it has Tiagra not Sora (but double). £180 off vs £80 for the Jamis

yes but the fuji is just another alu bike and a bit of a dull one at that, whereas the satellite is somewhat more unusual and definitely a good ride.

Top Bottom