Decisions...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roadiewill

Cant decide between two jerseys ... cofidis or rabobank?

My bike its red black and silver, with red tyres and red bottle cages. So I think the cofidis jersey would match the 'colour scheme' well, but on the other hand, I really like the orange of the rabobank strip. Als the rabobank strip doesnt have a white back like the cofidis one, which would only get dirty over time...

so what should I go for....??

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Pictures????

I'd go for colour co-ordination!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If riding in sh!tty weather all the time avoid the white back, but if not get it...Just don't do what Mags does, wear a hi viz - not round Glasgow anyway........;)

buggi said:
Neither. Go for CSC. that will match

Agreed - last years CSC jersey or this years Caisse d’Epargne kit should look great.

If you decide against a team jersey, I can recommend the Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Operative Revolution Velocity jersey - good quality & black and red

walker

Depends if you want a retro jersey in a couple of years time or not, but then again I think both sponsors are due at the end of this season

I have the confidis jersey and it is pretty smart.

You are correct about the white bit at the back - not easy to keep clean

OP
OP
roadiewill

roadiewill

went for the cofidis strip

hope it'll come for the weekend or on saturday. I ordered off of wiggle, they're usuallly pretty fast arent they?

roadiewill said:

hope it'll come for the weekend or on saturday. I ordered off of wiggle, they're usuallly pretty fast arent they?
In my experience, I've only used their free post btw; they are very fast, 2-3 at the most, often just 1 if an item is in stock. If its out of stock it takes a while to process the order.

Mortiroloboy

roadiewill said:

Good call, that would have been my suggestion, certainly a better colourway than the Rabobank orange/blue/white.

Following my recent enforced layoff from work I used the money I saved on NOT driving 50 miles a day to and from work to purchase a 2006 ltd. edition CSC Ivan Basso Giro winners kit, bibs and jersey (lovely pink jersey):smile:. I thought it would be highly visible, wearing pink doesn't bother me, but apparently according to one of the guys in the club, it's not as visible as I thought it would be, Oh well.

Top Bottom