1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deckard: is he a replicant?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 3 Dec 2007.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

2. i prefer the book

3. Cab

Cab New Member

You don't really need any more info than we already have in the directors cut to answer that question.

I find that this splits the population; sometimes I make an origami unicorn and the recipient says cool and 'gets it' straight away, but other people completely miss the reference.

4. kill him, he's one of them!!!!

5. girofan

girofan New Member

:biggrin::becool::biggrin: Whatever, I don't really care. Possibly the best film ever made that was close to the original book.
    Could watch it time after time and never get tired of the plot.
    Personally I like the version with the voice-over!
    Hoping Santa puts this DVD in my stocking. Ever thought that Philip K Dick may have been a replicant?:biggrin:

6. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Have you read 'I am Alive and you are Dead'? - it's a kind of biographical novel about PKD and very entertaining

7. Zoiders

Zoiders New Member

Yes he is

The unicorn is an implanted memory

Thats why the olmosmiester knows about it, plus Deckard just apears on the street reading a newspaper, he has no back story, he was activated to kill the replicants, just plonked there, why do none of the street cops know him by name or sight?

"To bad she wont live, but then again..."