decorating all weekend !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
friday night and i have a whole weekend of decorating to look forward to .. must admit cant wait !

we have had the carpenter and plasterer in putting up a room dividing wall , so now we have 2 rooms to get done and dry before carpet man turns up friday am to fit the new carpet , and then all the furniture has to be assembled and placed into the 2 rooms next weekend so great fun ...... not

TVC

Try this:

1. Buy extra paint brushes
2. Buy Beer
3. Order Pizza
4. Phone friends/family and mention free beer and pizza

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've been decorating ... but I've reached that go slow stage where having failed to meet my own imposed deadline, it drags on - mainly painting a sash window - first time of doing so and I suspect I don't know the right way to do it. Look at it this way ... in a weeks time you will stand back and think how shiny and new it looks!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
10.55 having to remove old ceiling paint as when new paint applied all bubble re appear we were rather hoping they wouldnt , so no painting done yet

Nearly there

Veteran
Man chores uuurrrggghhh my sympathies :heat:

dawesome

I've just painted the stair walls on a special platform step-ladder (my real ladder left home when I was a kid.)

Two coats of white emulsion, a new plastic ceiling light pendant and white paper shade and it looks good if I say so myself, but I'm sweating like a paedophile on a bouncy castle.

Top Bottom