Deda Superleggero Stem - 10cm SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
As brand new, but not boxed.

So the story is, last summer I bought a new bike and as I thought the geometry would be pretty similar to all my other bikes, I bought a 11cm Deda Superleggero stem to go with the Deda Superleggero carbon bars.

However, despite my best efforts I simply just could get the fit right and I just didn't gel with the bike at all. So I replaced the 11cm stem with a 10cm one, and sold the one to pay for the other.

To be fair, this seemed to improve things and I felt much better on the bike.

Then I went and spoilt things at the start of this year by having a bike fit, which suggested that I was right in the first place, I should be riding with a 11cm stem, NOT a 10cm!

After much fiddling, tweaking and moving the hydraulic shifters further up the bars, I now can confirm that I am now 100% happy with it.

So Ive had to buy another 11cm stem...doh!

Therefore, I now need to sell the 10cm one, that is literally as new and was only used for a few hundred miles while I was trying to get comfortable.

Its the black on black version, and brand new they are just under a £100

Selling for just £40 plus postage at whatever the cost will be, £4? 20190407_145724_resized.jpg 20190407_145744_resized.jpg 20190407_145758_resized.jpg

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Sold

Top Bottom