Defy advanced 3 or defy advanced pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been looking around in the sales and like the look of all the defy advanced bikes the salesman pointed out the advanced pro down to around £1500 pound just wondered if anyone knows much about the advanced range and could give some positive remarks . Tried them all like them all just want best bike for my money .

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Hi
Haven't ridden it yet as it only turned up Monday and iv been stuck on night shifts but I have just received my TCR Advanced 2.
Shimano 105 groupset (apart from crankset). I originally looked at it in Tredz which had it priced at about £1400 I think. They had an offer whilst the tour was on that took it to £1180 which seemed a good deal. However done a bit more Internet shopping and eventually found one on offer for £999. Beauty of a bike.
I'm sure you can find a good deal on the TCR advanced 1 also

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
From what I understand Giant had a swap around of the names last year and introduced the pro range . They also dropped the prices to go with this and I think all they did was change group sets or parts of them .

MikeW-71

Veteran
The current Defy Advanced Pro is what used to be the Advanced. So, the Advanced Pro 2 is basically my bike with the new frame, 22 speed and disc brakes. It is bloody good :biggrin: so if you spot one in your size on offer, go for it.

Top Bottom