Degrees of hellish punishment...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
6 for me. 6. I may aim for an 8 actually.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Still the City of Dis (Level 6) for me - same as last time - even though I also score as highly on lust! And I have changed my ways too! Fat lot of good that did...

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I remember reading a short story once where a bloke was sent to hell, and hell was whatever would make the afterlife intolerable for you, personally. He got put in a shelf-lined room, and every thing on the shelves was a copy of the readers Digest (I might quite enjoy that, actually... at least there's summat to read) :ohmy:

...and there's an Elvis Costello song, called "This is Hell", which has a similar idea behind it, and includes the line:

'My Favourite Things' is playing again and again
But it's by Julie Andrews, and not by John Coltrane
:smile:

Flying_Monkey said:
Still the City of Dis (Level 6) for me - same as last time - even though I also score as highly on lust! And I have changed my ways too! Fat lot of good that did...

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Isn't Dis in Norfolk?

53044631jbMYYf_ph.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is there a similar scale for Heaven then? :ohmy:

Level 1: 3 beautiful virgins to wait upon you and satisfy your every need.
Level 2: 15 beautiful virgins to wait upon you and satisfy your every need.

Night Train

Maker of Things
1st level - limbo for me.

The questions, or rather the person or organisation who thought those questions appropriate for determining the goodness or badness of a person, should be consigned to the deepest reaches of the hole in which hell sits just for being grossly pointless and without relevance.

Also I reckon that the website logs your answers against your ISP and determines the form and type of advertising spam you should get. Maybe that should be another level of hell, the Google level.

Top Bottom