DELETED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Oooh sexy shiny thing! I do like that:okay:

What make brand etc is the frame or is it of unknown providence - it looks like the frame has disc brake mounts on the rear (obvs not on replacement forks) so can't be too vintage?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
:okay:looking forward to seeing progress on this.

Obviously, it will have my fav downtube friction shifters.
I would personally go with Suntour barcon /bar-end ratchet friction shifters, but each to their own. is it 126mm at the backend then?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I like the frame.

I don't understand why you like friction shifters though - I always hated them as a teenager. I was really glad to have indexed shifters when I got back into cycling in 1989, and even more pleased when I got Campagnolo Ergopower integrated brake levers/shifters on my next bike.

I think I still have a pair of Campagnolo friction shifters somewhere. If I have, I would be happy to donate them to your junk spares box! :okay:

ColinJ

ColinJ

Today I fitted, a NOS Italian 105 cup+cone BB, using an excessive amount of anti seize grease.

I been using an excessive amount of anti seize on all of the components that attach to the titanium frame.:okay:
Except on an aluminium seatpost... :whistle:

I can't use an aluminum seatpost with a titanium frame, as it will seize.
I can vouch for that, only the other way round... The titanium seatpost on the red aluminium Cannondale in my avatar is nicely seized into place!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
looks very good with your gold bling touches.
total capacity of 43T,
chainring 48-36-28
Rear cassette 12-42
these don't compute - you have a 50T difference, and presumably a slack chain on 28-12 if you inadvertently used it. Anyway it looks good!

Top Bottom