DeLorean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Except Delorean was acquited, not convicted.

Drago

Legendary Member
I believe that he successfully argued that it was blatant entrapment, 2hich is not legal there. Notmonly that, the person behind it was of questionable integrity as they themselves were only setting DeLorean up in order to earn a reduction in their own sentence for a similar crime. Entrapment, witness with questionable integrity and an ulterior motive, and pop goes the weasel. IIRC he managed to wriggle off fraud charges as well a year or two later.

Slick

Guru
There was football on tonight so I had to record this but definitely looking forward to watching this.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Was very good, well worth a squint....

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A friend of mine designed the interiors for his offices in Dunmurry. She told me that everything had to be top spec for the original Delboy.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I didn't see the programme but I was fascinated to read, years ago, that he had a bone graft added to his jaw to make him look more "manly". I've always wondered where it came from.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It was the 40th anniversary of the first DeLorean rolling off the production line last week (21st)

D

Deleted member 26715

There is a guy who owns one on our estate, doesn't take it out much, he some times takes it to the village show & guards it all the time it's there, won't let anybody near it, which is a shame.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Didn’t he employ a mixed catholic and Protestant workforce in his factory. Which was a rare thing at the time?

Top Bottom