Dentists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I went to the Dentist in the wk.

Is one of the skills of the job to be a 'sado' or am I missing the point ! ;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Yeah, yeah, we all know the drill.;);)

The good ones are very good, the rest just treat you like meat. My current chap talks all the time, tells me what he's doing, why he's doing it and how he's going to do it. Makes a huge difference that does....;)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
We have now got a National Health dental clinic after a gap of five years. I went last month and had to have a filling. The dentist was a Polish female, and to be quite honest I was not impressed. She was quite rough and caused a bit of discomfort when she was drilling a tooth. If it hadn't been for the fact that her right breast was pressing against my elbow and inducing a rather pleasant sexual fantasy I would have complained.

Maz

Guru
Smokin Joe said:
She was quite rough and caused a bit of discomfort when she was drilling a tooth. If it hadn't been for the fact that her right breast was pressing against my elbow and inducing a rather pleasant sexual fantasy I would have complained.
;):biggrin:
Ah yes, 'discomfort'. I remember when it used to be called 'pain'.

Keith Oates

Janner
If there were two breasts pressing against your elbow is the pain reduction doubled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
On a serious note, I have an idea for an excellent way to save the health service money and make a visit to the dentist much more bearable. In stead of administering an expensive anasthetic the nurse could perform oral sex on you while the dentist is drilling or pulling, thus taking your mind off the pain.

I once wrote to the minister suggesting it, but I think the letter got lost in the post because I never received a reply.

Bigtallfatbloke

My dentist is HOT...seriously she looks like sex on a stick, I cant wait to get another cavity,I've stopped brushing and use a mouthwash of coca cola these days.

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
My dentist is HOT...seriously she looks like sex on a stick, I cant wait to get another cavity,I've stopped brushing and use a mouthwash of coca cola these days.

I know what you mean. I had to go to a dental hospital for a wisdom tooth out, and it was this right fit young flopsy. After failing to to pull the tooth out, she had her knee against my chest trying to hammer it out. It was like the agony and the ecstasy.

gbb

Legendary Member
I've only been to the dentist about 6 times in the last 30 years :wacko: But my teeth are generally ok. I do try to look after them
Just got a NHS dentist late last year (no problem getting one round here). He appears of Egyptian descent, or similar, and he's brilliant.
Talks to you, explains what he's doing and why, just generally a nice chap.

catwoman

My dentist is great, I have known him for the past 25 years. I used to be quite phobic about them but my dentist has cured me of that. :wacko:
I'm sure I have been the victim of sadistic dentists in the past who just used to inflict pain but I trained my dentist quite early on in our relationship and have now told him he can't stop practising until I have either died or have lost all my teeth. :biggrin:

Top Bottom