Dev & Alice - any radio presenters worse than this pair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Anything with Melvyn Bragg, his most annoying habit which he does is ask his guest presenters to tell him about something, but in such a way that he tells everybody what it is the presenter is going to say & then when they try to elaborate, he either tells them there isn't time or to stick to the point. As soon as I hear his voice I switch off

Smudge

Veteran
I occasionally tune in to the Jeremy Vine show on R2 as i often find some of the topics interesting. But i wish it was presented by someone else. I find JV really irritating.
One of my favorite radios shows of the week, is Frank Skinner on all the Absolute stations every sat morning. I find him very quick witted and funny.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Grimmy finally saw me acting my age and move away from R1 to R2, but even that has become dire since the last big shake up.

I was a big fan of Zoe Ball on a Saturday afternoon, but the Breakfast Show just wasn't working for me.
Sara Cox is OK on Drivetime, but Simon Mayo was better. The only Ken Bruce and Jo Whiley are worth the effort of changing the frequency nowadays.

Fortunately I've got DAB, so much of my time is spent listening to Absolute Radio 90s.

PS - if you want a truly dreadful radio presenter, tune in to Gail Featherstone on BBC Radio Leeds Drivetime.

Drago

Legendary Member
Remember those idiots Mark and Lard? Pair of idiots.

And that scruffy unwashed hippy, Russell Bland, and his fat mate Jonathan Woss. Pair of eejuts they were.

I see from the TV ads that the commercial stations in the Shart group have got some has been and Les Dennis' ex wife chuntering away on the mornings now. What is the world coming to?

I don't really note the dj's anymore. As soon as they start chuntering about getting pissed and playing tricks and other juvenile shite I switch over.

I know I'm getting old because I find radio 4 interesting. I tend also to store up podcasts and stuff to listen too.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Haven't listened to much radio for the last 20 years or so... I like having no background noise apart from a few birds and the occasional lawn mower.

Helps having hearing aids mind!

Drago

Legendary Member
Ern and Vern used to be funny, but the BBC had an attack of the vapours following the Brand and Ross affair, and took their show off air. Who can forget them asking the befuddled 85 year old Doris is she was still having trouble with her back passage?

Top Bottom