devon riders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclenic

Hey, i'm not so new, and have been pottering about on the site for a year or so.

thought this would be the best place to post.

Who are devon riders on the site?

just wonderin :welcome:

nosherduke996

Hi, i am not from Devon but will be at Woolacoome in May. Is there any good routes in that area. Road or Mtb it doesn,t matter.

If any of the Devon lads & maids are interested i've got 12 off road routes for Dartmoor that i can e-mail to you ?

If you would like the routes then PM me your e-mail address

Simon

rsvdaz

Muddyfox said:
If any of the Devon lads & maids are interested i've got 12 off road routes for Dartmoor that i can e-mail to you ?

If you would like the routes then PM me your e-mail address

Simon

pm sent
cheers.

I was up on dartmoor on saturday on the road bike, training for the Dartmoor Classic - thought I would sample some of the hills - so chose a 15mile loop from Bovey upto Manaton and then back down past Haytor.....I think we had every conceivable weather - sun/rain/hail/snow and wind!!

millie

Hi Muddyfox, just sent you my email address for the Dartmoor routes if you have a minute. I am in Plymouth, I know a couple of routes on Dartmoor, otherwise stick to Cann woods etc, but it's all ways nice to try a new route! Thanks

millie said:
Hi Muddyfox, just sent you my email address for the Dartmoor routes if you have a minute. I am in Plymouth, I know a couple of routes on Dartmoor, otherwise stick to Cann woods etc, but it's all ways nice to try a new route! Thanks

E-Mail sent Millie

Simon

Top Bottom