dhb Marsden rear panniers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Please excuse the silly question - how easy are they to put on and take off from a rack?

I know that I need a new lightweight rack. Would the lightweight rear rack on the same page as your link, be compatible with your panniers?

OP
OP
sticky sherbert

sticky sherbert

Fairly quick and easy, the bottom clip just hooks around the rack the top clips hook over the top and you push the blue part round to lock them on, the rack I use is a lightweight one and I never had a problem.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
At 12" x 16" x 6" (as it says in Wiggle's description) I take it you could fit in the requirements for a day out, ie lunch, drinks, spare jumper etc, and a small tool kit.

How much do you think they weigh?
Parcel post for up to 2kg is approx £5, or do they weigh more than that?

OP
OP
sticky sherbert

sticky sherbert

I will be over in Stourbridge towards the end of April, if you are interested and don't mind the wait I would be happy to get them to you as long as your not to far off.

OP
OP
sticky sherbert

sticky sherbert

Any more offers before e-bay?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
sherbert, have you time for me to have a quick word with Mrs Monkey about these? They look like a good replacement for her current panniers, will see what she reckons.

Ah well! I have some Vaude ones that are roll top and red. As I've got an Orange Clockwork, black with orange decals I thought they'd go nicely with them & flog my own ones somewhere. I think my Vaude ones are bomb proof stuff but they don't get a great deal of hammering so that was why I was interested.

Let me know if things change & I'll see!

OP
OP
sticky sherbert

sticky sherbert

Campfire said:
Ah well! I have some Vaude ones that are roll top and red. As I've got an Orange Clockwork, black with orange decals I thought they'd go nicely with them & flog my own ones somewhere. I think my Vaude ones are bomb proof stuff but they don't get a great deal of hammering so that was why I was interested.

Let me know if things change & I'll see!

Will do

Top Bottom