Di2 partial groupset.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
My shimano groupset is a mixture of R8000 & Dura ace. Next year I want to be electric shifting. I don’t need a full groupset so what’s the cheapest route? I’m thinking Ultegra Di2 shifters & front/rear mech. Battery. Where is best to get the partial group-set I’ll need? Or would it be better to source each part individually?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
There’s a conversion kit available which from memory is about £800. Good job it’s next year as I don’t think you’ll find any in stock right now as Shimano have production problems, hopefully sorted by then.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Bit late to the party but I've just done a Groupset upgrade to get me to Di2. I started at 105 11 speed and sourced everything seperately. I went for 11 speed but the older 6870 version to keep costs down as its only a winter bike.

I sourced shifters, front and rear mechs and a cable or two second hand, the rest I bought new it pretty good online prices. That included battery, charger, most of the cables, 4 port Junction B, Bar end Junction A, wireless module. I think that was everything. Cost me just under £650 taking this route of a mix of used and new.

Top Bottom