Di2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keyser

Hey, I have a shimano dura ace di2 9070(which I love) was out on the bike this morning, came home and plugged in the charger for a few hours. Now there is no lights from the di2 junction box or the charger itself or when I press both rhs shifters together, can't change gear either!? Press the reset button on the junction box and still nothing. Anyone else has this problem? Don't want to bring it to my lbs just yet, any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Hey, I have a shimano dura ace di2 9070(which I love) was out on the bike this morning, came home and plugged in the charger for a few hours. Now there is no lights from the di2 junction box or the charger itself or when I press both rhs shifters together, can't change gear either!? Press the reset button on the junction box and still nothing. Anyone else has this problem? Don't want to bring it to my lbs just yet, any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Fuse blown in charger plug?
Had similar thing once when I plugged charger lead in and forgot to switch charger on.

Lee_M

Guru
have you tried connecting it up to your pc and doing the diagnostics check?

My charger is also very tempremental about charging until I wiggle it about, could be just a loose connection, and a flat di2

Top Bottom