Diadora spd shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I relieved winjim of these as per this thread, where the photos are, but they proved a wee bit too small. http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cycling-shoes-two-pairs-now-sold.153816/
Shame, because they're nice, unfussy shoes. I do like a simple velcro closure: less faffy on a commuting shoe than laces, and I'm yet to be persuaded that fishing line and dial-a-ratchet closures are the way forward.
So would someone else like to try them for £20 posted?
Good nick; the size 42 stickers are still present and legible on the insoles.
Or would swap for similar style shoes in a slightly larger size.

upload_2014-5-15_11-20-32.png upload_2014-5-15_11-20-49.png upload_2014-5-15_11-21-2.png upload_2014-5-15_11-21-13.png

OP
OP
qigong chimp
Thanks, whoever did that!

Steve T

Veteran
I recognise those! Bought from Phil Corley about 10 years ago and can tell you they worn about 5 times in total i'm almost tempted to buy them back!

OP
OP
qigong chimp
So what's this 'bumping' I read so much about?
These are lovely wee shoes, and if no-one buys them I'll be tempted to try squeezing into them myself, which is news my corns do not want to hear.
For the love of corns, buy!!

Steve T

Veteran
£12 here to buy back my old shoes minus the pedals and cleats I sold them with for £20 last year....

OP
OP
qigong chimp
Strewth! Surely these aren't still for sale??!!
Well yes actually, they are..

OP
OP
qigong chimp
You'd expect me to say narrow, being Italian, but my problem is less the width - though I've by no means narrow feet - more the length/toe room.
I get on fine with 42s by some other manufacturers, hence took a punt on them, but these are just a shade too close fitting.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You'd expect me to say narrow, being Italian, but my problem is less the width - though I've by no means narrow feet - more the length/toe room.
I get on fine with 42s by some other manufacturers, hence took a punt on them, but these are just a shade too close fitting.
I have wide feet , i do struggle with even normal shoes and cycling shoes are a mare .

Top Bottom