Did anyone order more/new CC clothing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did (shorts and bibshorts) via paypal.
At the same time I ordered a cycling jersey from another company, also via paypal.
The top arrived at my mum's no problem.
But I received an email from paypal asking me for my details regarding the CC stuff. I assumed it to be a hoax, so I didn't bother replying to it, but I'm still waiting for my shorts! So maybe it wasn't a hoax after all!
Anyone else waiting, or were you smart enough to send your details in the first place? :biggrin:

yello

I don't think the CC stuff has been made/printed/whatever yet. I suspect Will will give us an update in due course....

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Dayvo said:
At the same time I ordered a cycling jersey from another company, also via paypal.
But I received an email from paypal asking me for my details regarding the CC stuff. I assumed it to be a hoax, so I didn't bother replying to it, but I'm still waiting for my shorts! So maybe it wasn't a hoax after all!
Anyone else waiting, or were you smart enough to send your details in the first place? :biggrin:

Not seen anything but I would have thought it was a bit early yet :tongue:

Will1985

Über Member
Dayvo said:
Anyone else waiting, or were you smart enough to send your details in the first place? :smile:

Interesting. Do you mind forwarding the email? Shaun is in charge of the paypal account, but I have the responsibility for the entire order...

Shaun

Founder
I've just checked the CC PayPal account and all the payments have "completed" against them, so if you've submitted a payment it has been received. :tongue:

Top Bottom