1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone order more/new CC clothing?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dayvo, 13 May 2008.

1. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I did (shorts and bibshorts) via paypal.
    At the same time I ordered a cycling jersey from another company, also via paypal.
    The top arrived at my mum's no problem.
    But I received an email from paypal asking me for my details regarding the CC stuff. I assumed it to be a hoax, so I didn't bother replying to it, but I'm still waiting for my shorts! So maybe it wasn't a hoax after all!
    Anyone else waiting, or were you smart enough to send your details in the first place? :biggrin:

2. yello

yello Guru

I don't think the CC stuff has been made/printed/whatever yet. I suspect Will will give us an update in due course....

3. OP
    OP
    Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

There was a thread about new gear:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9922&page=8

As per Shaun's comment, although I wasn't successful, so I don't know if my order's been deleted or 'waiting' somewhere!

4. 4F

4F Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

Not seen anything but I would have thought it was a bit early yet :tongue:

5. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Interesting. Do you mind forwarding the email? Shaun is in charge of the paypal account, but I have the responsibility for the entire order...

6. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

I've just checked the CC PayPal account and all the payments have "completed" against them, so if you've submitted a payment it has been received. :tongue: