Did Bradley Wiggins go to Paris on Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Thanks guys, I must be honest that did not cross my mind, not being an avid fan of twitter it is not something I study too often.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Let's get the pair of them on Jeremy Kyle...
12_BR-tl.jpg

U

User169

British cyclist, got Olympic gold medals and stuff.

That's what I thought, but wondered if it were a trick question?!

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Don't forget that Froome was far from the loyal super dom that Porte was to him this year.

Rubbish.

Fair enough, there was one stage where he was maybe a tad exuberant and arguably attacked Wiggins, but other than that Froome, along with the entire 2012 squad were all in line for Wiggins.

The wives got their handbags out on behalf of their spouses, but I thought Froome did a very professional job last year, especially seeing as - unlike Porte this year who sunk his hypothetical GC chances in the Pyrenees - he was just getting closer and closer himself to Wiggins all the time and at times looked better.

Porte, as fantastic as he undeniably was this year for Froome, was never in the same bracket.

BJH

Über Member
I like Wiggins but he hasn't handled this well.

For the moment they ride on the same team, but we can't afford to have them acting like a pair of kids when it comes to the worlds.

Wiggins would be a loss to the road team any year, I know he has said he is going for the TT but he managed both at the Olympics. So if he suddenly can't manage it when Froome hasa good chance on a hilly course that would look bad. He is fresh given what has happened to his year so far and he'd be a big loss if doesn't do it.

I hope he has the class to put any personal issues between them behind him and step up to the plate for his country as he has proved he is capable of so many times already.

Top Bottom