Did i get cat called tonight ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Another cyclist passed me on the other side of the road tonight and shouted out " wiggle bum " :laugh: Is this a normal thing to shout at people on road bikes ...... from non car drivers ^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I used to be a Wiggle bum but I've now managed to get it down to a gold discount from platinum.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't think it is normal unless your name is 'wiggle bum' and the other cyclist knew you! ^_^

I was riding up a steep hill last week when a cyclist came bombing past me in the opposite direction, then slammed his brakes on and shouted 'Colin'! It was only when he took his sunglasses off that I realised that we knew each other.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I don't think so as he knew Colin by name .
I didn't realise that the cyclist who called you wiggle bum was on first name terms with Colin. I didn't even know Colin was there.

I'm simply trying* to understand what happened and why you got the call. One possible reason is that you look like Wiggle have taken your money and reduced you to penury. Another would be that the saddle height police had spotted that your saddle was too high and you were wiggling. Finally, they might just have fancied you...:whistle:

*Ok, I'm not really trying that hard.

vickster

Legendary Member
Were you wearing dhb shorts?

Top Bottom