Different approaches to demolition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
...............but start your stopwatch when you do and we could have a poll on elapsed time before one of the emergency services arrives on site.
Those taking part in the poll would agree to pay a share of your fine for atmospheric pollution.
Good game, Good game:biggrin:.
Burn it ill chip in

I remember my dad having a similar situation when one of the churches he was pastor of (I think Trimdon Grange Methodist) was so unsafe that when someone was upstairs it moved like a bouncy castle. The demolition crew were of the "take it down in bits" persuasion and managed to get a digger to one wall, then tapped the top row of Bricks.

My dad described the next moment as: "I don't know if you've seen an Ikea cupboard when it's dropped on a corner?"

Apparently they had a flat packed chapel building thirty seconds later.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
'garden tractor'?

Brains

Legendary Member
(Odd the photo of 'my' Porche Tractor seems to have been removed, well lets show one of my Ferrari's instead)

tyred

Legendary Member
Something like this approach may work...

large.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Reminds me of my schooldays when we had an ex WW2 military camp, mostly brick built, as an adventure playground^_^.
I've just had a flashback to being 5 years old. There was a building site at the back of our house, where about 20 new houses were being built. There were piles of bricks about 8 feet high. I was exploring round the back of one pile when I heard a giggle from above me, and looked up. I saw a grinning idiot child with a housebrick in his hand, which he then threw down at me! It hit me on the head, fortunately a glancing blow, but it took the corner of my eyebrow off and my head started streaming blood. It could easily have blinded me in that eye or even killed me.

Funny how these memories lie dormant for years only for something to bring them back!

Top Bottom