Dilemma

which one

• ego plastic bullet

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • sensible mile muncher

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I think the red Holdsworth for me.

I'm sure the Planet X is a very decent machine, but an entry level carbon frame is hardly ego stroking stuff.

Test ride them both, see what tugs your rug.

GlenBen

Über Member
The only problem with the Stelvio is that once you buy it, you will just have to go there and ride it one day.

Ok i pick the stelvio if thats a condition

(How do I quote a bit of a thread?)

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The only problem with the Stelvio is that once you buy it, you will just have to go there and ride it one day.

Ok i pick the stelvio if thats a condition

(How do I quote a bit of a thread?)
Press the quote button on the right under the post. Delete what you dont want and post.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Whilst the Holdsworth is absolutely beautiful I plumped for the Rt80 - it'd be a different ride for different purposes and that way you'd have 2 dissimilar bikes which has to be better than having 2 which do the same thing... a lightweight fast ride without the need for luggage for the RT80, and if you want to go over rougher ground or gear up with racks and panniers your CX bike would be best.

OP
OP
Hedgemonkey

Hedgemonkey

Now Then
Right many thanks for all your comments, and my thoughts were edging to Arjimlads way of thinking, I popped into Planet X today and studied, fondled and picked up both, I'm going to order an RT-80 tomorrow.

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
A bit late but right call in RT80. A different bike for a different purpose.
However that grey Holdsworth is stunning....sell the Whyte and buy the Holdsworth too.

Problem solved!

Top Bottom