Dinotte 200L Front light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a Dionette 200L front light for sale. I purchased it a while back when I thought I had lost my bike lights (during a house move). I later found my lights which work fine for me, so keeping this is overkill.

It 200 lumen and nice and compact. It comes with a separate battery pack (I'll throw in some hybrid batteries!) and is the black version of the light.

The wow factor for this light is the flash modes that it has. They are very very noticeable! Personally I prefer steady lights up front, but if you like bright front flashers (or bright steady lights) then this is the one for you.

I'll need to check if I can find the spare o-rings and helmet mount. However, I certainly have one o-ring, used to mount on the handlebars and this is where this light is likely to work best (it is the short lead version).

It is difficult to get over here, but from the supplier direct it costs about £77 (at current exchange) plus postage of about £13. If importing from the US, you would also have to pay customs charges (about £20 I think).

I have never used it in anger so it's in perfect nick.

I was thinking £75 would be reasonable. What do you think?;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I should add, that this will hopefully be helping to fund a new helmet camera. So go on, get a great light, and you can tell your grandchildren that you helped that wonderful man buy his next helmet camera! :sad:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
magnatom said:
I should add, that this will hopefully be helping to fund a new helmet camera. So go on, get a great light, and you can tell your grandchildren that you helped that wonderful man buy his next helmet camera! :sad:
Lol - another camera??? What's wrong with the one you have? What are you aiming for?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

OK. I really want to sell this, so I am willing to drop this to £65 which is an absolute bargin for this light. Remember I have never used it in anger, just checked that it works indoors.

:laugh:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Muddyfox said:
Is this the one that is like a quick 3 flash strobe ?

Simon

Playing with it this morning it has a slow flash, a faster flash that goes from low to high (so the light is never fully off), and a fast flash. It is this fast flash which I think is the most impressive. It flashes about 5 times and then goes steady for 1 second and then flashes again. I don't think you cold help notice it! (unless you aren't looking of course!):ohmy:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

NOW SOLD.

:tongue:

Top Bottom