Direct Messaging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is there a minimum post before I’m able to reply, or am I just completely blind?
Cheers!
I thought there was a minimum post count needed to prevent new members starting such 'conversations' but assumed that they could reply if someone else messaged them.

Has someone sent you a message but you can't see a 'reply' button?

OP
OP
R

riddeell

I’ll get posting! Cheers for the moderator thing, I’m interested in buying a a bike from here and it’s rather tricky being unable to reply 🙈

si_c

Guru
I’ll get posting! Cheers for the moderator thing, I’m interested in buying a a bike from here and it’s rather tricky being unable to reply 🙈
You could post in the thread and ask them to message you, I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige, and you should then be able to reply to that conversation.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Is there a minimum post before I’m able to reply, or am I just completely blind?
Cheers!
No you aren't being blind. There is a minimum post limit and a time limit before the reply button becomes available as unfortunately we are a regular target for spammers and they will do anything to flood the site with their cobblers.

Just this once I'll bump your status up. You should be able to see that reply button now.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

riddeell

No you aren't being blind. There is a minimum post limit and a time limit before the reply button becomes available as unfortunately we are a regular target for spammers and they will do anything to flood the site with their cobblers.

Just this once I'll bump your status up. You should be able to see that reply button now.:thumbsup:
Thanks 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Massively appreciated

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Not a problem.:smile:

Top Bottom