Disaster...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....the kettle has died!!! It was fine last night and had given up the ghost this morning. The light comes on, but it doesn't heat up the water.

There is nothing worse than getting out of bed, gasping for a brew and having to boil a pan! It's just not on!!!! :biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
I suppose the moral of the story is that you need n+1 kettles...

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Uncle Mort said:
PS. I've made a little donation. (For Amsterdame, not the kettle - good luck!)

Thanks a lot Uncle Mort - Really appreciate it! :smile::smile: It's really hard raising money this year, I think I exhausted everybody's generosity last year, struggling to even raise the minimum this time :biggrin: So, HUGE thank you!!!!

As for the kettle, I don't think puddleglum has been anywhere near it recently, but I might have to check for fingerprints. Unless it has suffered a delayed reaction to her latest visit....

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Ours died a couple of weeks ago.

My comment of "Oh well, we'll grab a new one at the weekend" was met with a harsh stare from the Wife and was swiftly followed by my departing to the shops to purchase a new one :biggrin:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
That's where I'm off to now on the way to work...can't cope without one! The last one was only a fiver and lasted a few years, so I suppose I can't moan...will see if I can find a £5 replacement!

Top Bottom