Disc Wheelset / Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

l4dva

Guru
These are the wheels/tyres that came supplied with my new Planet X cyclocross bike. Here is the info from the planet x site:

Gipiemme Roccia Equipe 700c/29 Inch Disc Wheelset / Black / Shimano/SRAM 10/11sp
Wheelset: Gipiemme are well known for their alloy and carbon fibre race wheels, now they've put their all into creating a practical, value for money 29"/ 700c disc brake wheelset. Built for road and off-road use the Gippemme Roccia is supremely versatile, it'll be equally at home on our touring bikes as it would any of our Gravel Adventure or cyclocross bikes. Disc brake ready and built to last the Roccia is the perfect inexpensive do it all 700c wheelset.

There are no further tech specs on the site (not that I can see anyways) so please ask if you have questions and I will try answer. They come with 6 bolt disc mounts, and very wide rims so more suited to wider tyres.

PANARACER TOUR 700C WIRE BEAD TYRE / 32MM
Its lightweight, durable and slim design makes the Panaracer 700 x 32C Tour Guard Tyre a perfect option for commuting and touring alike. A deep groove pattern enhances grip, whilst nylon puncture breaks ensure protection against punctures. Reflective details help keep you visible in low light conditions, ideal for commuters.

I have only used these wheels / tyres for about 50kms. I have since been offered a lovely set of mavic disc wheels from a friend so I have changed to those and no longer need these wheels. So they are basically brand new. They roll really nicely and feel very strong. Come supplied with inner tubes and tyres installed, however no QR skewers included.

Price £95 for a quick sale, due to size and weight I would prefer collection from Edgware, Central London or Birmingham ( I usually visit my parents once a month ish). Posting can be discussed if collection not possible.

I will try get some pictures up soon.

OP
OP
L

l4dva

Guru
Pictures of them still on the bike.

Cassette, brake discs, QR skewers not included.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3458.JPG
    IMG_3458.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3460.JPG
    IMG_3460.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom