Disgraceful tragedy of Christmas....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It's an eternal battle here at Skol towers between myself and my oldest spawn.....

Where's that bl00dy cheese gone? You've eaten it haven't you, you fat b'stard! When are you going to get a job and move out? Then you can buy your own effin cheese you greedy git!!!!!

He's 16 in a few weeks...…. :rolleyes:

No cheese ever goes in the bin here, even if it get dropped on the floor :mrpig:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
No cheese ever goes in the bin here, even if it get dropped on the floor :mrpig:

If any cheese drops on the floor here I have to try and beat the Cats to it. :ohmy:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Where's that bl00dy cheese gone? You've eaten it haven't you, you fat b'stard! When are you going to get a job and move out? Then you can buy your own effin cheese you greedy git!!!!!
That didn't take long! Did the Christmas shop early this morning and purchased a small selection for the festive period. A camembert wheel, cambozola, some Abergavenny goats cheese, stilton, a pack of presliced gouda (I know, but the kids like it!) and of course some mature cheddar.
Just been to the fridge and found half a wedge of stilton has disappeared already! Damn kids, luckily I had the presence of mind to buy two chunks of stilton. I had better get stuck in quick before the second one goes.....

byegad

Legendary Member
The issue of wasted food is one of which I despair every year.

Some years back we'd given the servants the day of so Lady Byegad and I went shopping, early Xmas Eve. We met our neighbours, there are two of them wheeling two large trolleys in Tesco car park. One had the usual Xmas food in it, the other was full of bread and bread buns!

I asked if they were expecting company, but no they were simply stocking up for Xmas. Quite how they needed so much bread, given that Tescos was open on Boxing Day I don't know.

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's an eternal battle here at Skol towers between myself and my oldest spawn.....

He's 16 in a few weeks...…. :rolleyes:

The reason babies are so heartbreakingly beautiful and loveable is a biological imperative that stops their parents from strangling them when they become teenagers.

My wife is a very senior children's nurse who knows about these sort of things because it's her life's work and she thinks that they become so obnoxious as they get older as a way of preparing the mother to kick them out of the nest or be prepared for their imminent disappearance. There's cases though when they outstay their welcome by a LOOOOONGGG way!

Top Bottom