Dishy men

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Auntie Helen said:
Rafa nas nice arm muscles but is disappointingly unhairy.

It's Federer for me as a top tennis physique.

Lack of any chest hairiness is a pre requisite for me when choosing a fantasy man! ;)

Connery circa 1965 would be on my 'gay' list if he wasn't so damn hairy! :biggrin::laugh:

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Auntie Helen said:
Rafa nas nice arm muscles but is disappointingly unhairy.

It's Federer for me as a top tennis physique.

Ah but have you checked out Ben Cohen. Yum yum

View attachment 3652

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm sure that hairy backs are not favoured, but I had the feeling that the majority of women do not like hairy chests on men either but now I'm not so sure. Has anybody ever seen any research on the subject?

(I've got one and wonder whether it is an asset or a handicap! :wacko:)

Ok, tried to resist this thread, but all this talk of hairy men.....noooooooo!

So here's a few that brighten my day.
Viggo Mortensen. Man with a sword - what else does a girl need?:wacko:

Aragorn_RotK-1.jpg

Joey Ramone - Definitely not hairy. Gabba gabba hey!

Joey-Ramone--C10068650.jpg

And because it's a cycling forum..Marco Pantani. The eyes..omg...the eyes..

images.jpg

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Finally got round to watching a movie I recorded ages ago - Legends of the Fall - wherein Brad Pitt showed why he's Brad Pitt and his co-'brothers' - lookers no doubt - just aren't. This pic doesn't quite capture it, but you can certainly see why many womens think he's quite the fellow.

2vbl92g.jpg

Wigsie

Nincompoop
wafflycat said:
Hairy chests on a man are a distinct positive.

Surely there is a limit?

I must admit my dad has an awesome amount of chest hair... when I was younger (and he was slimmer/less bald) I used to liken him to Magnum PI.... I am by no means hairless on the chest but still not a patch on him!

I would like to have more hair on my chest, but wouldn't like to lay my head on a hairy chest!

got-to-get-fit

My avatar must be filling you with all sorts of naughty thoughts then Waffles!!!!!!!:wacko:

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
I never thought I'd like chest hair but then I met Mr Weenie. He's a bit of a bear (Think the Austin Powers chest rug look) but I think he's super handsome. It probably helps that his physique (above the belly) is alike to that of Ben Cohen.

Top Bottom