Do androids eat Upside Down cake?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Nerd warning! Upside Down cake, aka version 14 of Android is out.

As with similar previous updates, the update arrives on the phone, keeps it busy for a couple of mins, and then reboots into... well, i see any difference.

A banner did pop up inviting me to learn more. Can i find that banner now?

Anyone found any improvements worth a mention?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Nerd warning! Upside Down cake, aka version 14 of Android is out.

As with similar previous updates, the update arrives on the phone, keeps it busy for a couple of mins, and then reboots into... well, i see any difference.

A banner did pop up inviting me to learn more. Can i find that banner now?

Anyone found any improvements worth a mention?

Nope, nothing here.

OP
OP
lazybloke

lazybloke

Considering a new username
You have androids? Do you live in the future?

Mu wife says i live in the past.

Definitely some androids though. About 15 years ago there was a load of lightning and a glowing ball of light A killer android, the naked Drago-800 stepped out, demanding my clothes. Fortunately the sight of my Crocs overloaded his operating system. I extracted the Cpu and sold it to my mate Steve Jobs.
Or something.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My phone stopped updating at 10, bit of a swine now as it can't see the new WiFi frequency which I should have used at work today for a company survey

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm... I have just checked and this month is the last month that my phone (Google Pixel 5) is officially guaranteed to be supported! That's a pity - I really like it and wasn't planning to buy a new phone for a few years.

I'll download this OS update*** and see what happens with regard to ongoing security updates.

*** Blimey... 877 MB!!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Hmm... I have just checked and this month is the last month that my phone (Google Pixel 5) is officially guaranteed to be supported! That's a pity - I really like it and wasn't planning to buy a new phone for a few years.

I'll download this OS update*** and see what happens with regard to ongoing security updates.

*** Blimey... 877 MB!!

That’s a lot of floppy disks!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

*** Blimey... 877 MB!!

877mb, over in a split second (these days)

Top Bottom