Do cyclists find women attractive?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I've lost count of the times I've nearly come off as I passed a good looking women

how inconvenient :rolleyes::ohmy: i hope you carry a change of pants around with you :laugh:

Cheddar George

oober member
Last summer there was a beautiful tall blonde girl stopped at pedestrian crossing on Weston seafront. She turned the head of every bloke for a radius of 30 metres - i was mesmerised, but i must have been the only bloke who was checking out the equally beautiful Bianchi she was sat on!!!

walker

When I was at CP last week there was a couple of fairly attractive ladies racing there, one of them was a swift racing lady, unsure of who she was, and the other was, I think, Claire Beaumont, Writer for CW Comic, racing for London Dynamo

justAl

has this topic got a hidden agenda? Are you trying to "out" members!!?
as a cyclist i find women attractive. as motorcyclist i find women attractive. As a Saturday afternoon shopper i find them attractive. Shall I continue.
but do women find cyclists attractive?

Landslide

Rare Migrant
I'm reliably informed that whilst on holiday in San Francisco I saw a tall slender brunnette, tannned, silky hair half way down her back etc etc...

All I could tell you was she was riding a rather nice Cannondale. :biggrin:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
justAl said:
has this topic got a hidden agenda? Are you trying to "out" members!!?
?

No, nothing like that. There was an earlier post entitled 'Do women like cyclists?' So I, just for a bit of fun, turned the question round.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Certainly do.:blush:
A woman who is also a cyclist, though, has got to be better.:blush:
But a woman who is a cyclist, and can build a wheel:tongue:...well, I'd crawl naked through broken glass to get to her.;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can't say I find women all that attractive myself, as a cyclist. But then, as a woman, and straight, I wouldn't expect too.

I was sitting here the other day and a fellow (female) student who was looking at some internet celeb magazine asked me who I 'preferred', Nicole Kidman, or Angelina Jolie. She seemed bemused when I said I had absolutely no preference and in fact wouldn't know Angelina if she came and stood on my foot...

Arch

Married to Night Train
On the other hand, a nice chap with an interest in bikes, a good sense of humour and who can cook, well, that's different.

And I don't much care either way about the shaved legs...

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
On the other hand, a nice chap with an interest in bikes, a good sense of humour and who can cook, well, that's different.

And I don't much care either way about the shaved legs...

That could be me? ;):tongue:

Top Bottom