Do I need to put on weight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Seems the majority of big lottery winners are larger in waist size than me, so is that why I am not winning. Or is it because I do not buy a ticket.

Any way good luck to the winners and I hope they do a lot of good with all the money.

My address is.

tyred

Legendary Member
You can always borrow some of my spare flab if you like.

asterix

Comrade Member
the majority of big lottery winners are larger in waist size than me

Are you even a small lottery winner?

In my case waist size can't be blamed since I've never owned a ticket. I'm not even sure how you do it.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Well if waist size is proportional to lottery wins our syndicate should win big, the guy who sorts it out is on the fast track to RIP.
EG of 1/2 a days food...
brekkie .3 large sausage rolls, 2 crisps, 2 cans of monster energy drink
snack ..whole packet of kipling cakes (6), 2 cans of coke
dinner...family size shephards pie with a good tablesppon of salt added, 3 cans of coke
and thats just what we saw him eat at work by dinner time .

ASC1951

Guru
Seems the majority of big lottery winners are larger in waist size than me, so is that why I am not winning. Or is it because I do not buy a ticket.
No, it's because they have smaller brains. Lotteries are a tax on stupidity; alternatively, voluntary taxation on the working classes to pay for the leisure interests of the middle class.

Drago

Legendary Member
The chap makes a good point. A lot of lottery winners do seem to be Stella-for-breakfast lard-O's.

On a serious note, is this a social issue? Is it that wealthier folk feel less need to do the lottery than some other players?

Top Bottom