Do I post too much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Breedon said:
This is off topic
But joe do you work and if so what do you do?

Back on topic.

Work in Millets for 4 hours, although im getting extra shifts over the next few days.
I also have a paper round.
And i go to 6th form

Do you work/what do you do?

Joe24

Jane Smart said:
youngsters these days, they stay in bed all day so they do :biggrin:

I know.

I was up at just after 8 today, and into 6th form for 9:50 to make a volcano in geog;)
Came home at about half 1? To sit around, do 2 paper rounds, then sit around being very bored, cut the grass, sit around bored, eat, do TT(ride there is heavy rain) and then clean the bike when i got home.
Tough day huh;)

Breedon

Legendary Member
HAHAH no no
I was on my way home last friday and felt on form so was pushing my self hard and this van overtook with this lad saying some thing shaking his head.
They where at the lights on the other side of the road smiling and shaking his head again i thought it was joe taking the piss.

Dont know why but i thought it was you joe.

Joe24

Breedon said:
HAHAH no no
I was on my way home last friday and felt on form so was pushing my self hard and this van overtook with this lad saying some thing shaking his head.
They where at the lights on the other side of the road smiling and shaking his head again i thought it was joe taking the piss.

Dont know why but i thought it was you joe.

Not me.
What bike do you ride? Which ways you normally on and at what time?
When im on my bike you will know its me, Sherwood kit and on a light blue fixed, so im either honking, or spinning fast:laugh:

Breedon

Legendary Member
It's a blue Ribble with balck mudgaurds, i dont ride near you all though i'll be going through burton joyce, colwick way for a couple of days to and from work.
Time wise should be at burton joyce at around 4.30-4.45.

Joe24

Breedon said:
It's a blue Ribble with balck mudgaurds, i dont ride near you all though i'll be going through burton joyce, colwick way for a couple of days to and from work.
Time wise should be at burton joyce at around 4.30-4.45.

You might possibly be there before i am.
My trainign i go out through Burton Joyce, but normally about half 3 quart to 4, and coming back through at about 5.
Actually, you might see me, i go that way most days, well, pretty much every training ride, and i go from Lowdham, through Burton Joyce then go down by the bus block and along the way home.
So you may see me!
When i get to Lowdham i go lots of different ways. You might of already seen me aswell

User269

..........well, back to your original question; yes is the answer.

PS How do you drive that car in the rain, I mean, doesn't the umbrella get blown out of your hand?

:biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
*pours tea and hands Ian a fresh Jaffa cake*
1 lump or two? :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yegods man.. no sugar in tea... only in coffee.
But I will accepts the kind offer of a jaffa cake , only 1 mind, got to mind my weight and all that..

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
User269 said:
..........well, back to your original question; yes is the answer.

PS How do you drive that car in the rain, I mean, doesn't the umbrella get blown out of your hand?

:smile:

OK thank you for that you are right, I do :biggrin:

As for my car in the rain, I don't use an umbrella as I have my lipstick in my hand and cannot do two things at once :biggrin:

Top Bottom