Do me a favour clever computer artwork peeps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I tried Craiyon.com To begin with it was so pleased with itself that it knew who Angus Young was that it ignored all references to the kangaroo.

So I put the word Kangaroo multiple times into the prompt. It began to get the message but still had difficulty understanding that I wanted both of them. The images were mostly either Angus Young or a Kangaroo. Except for this one, which is both. Sort of
1713968156039.png

I tried Craiyon.com To begin with it was so pleased with itself that it knew who Angus Young was that it ignored all references to the kangaroo.

So I put the word Kangaroo multiple times into the prompt. It began to get the message but still had difficulty understanding that I wanted both of them. The images were mostly either Angus Young or a Kangaroo. Except for this one, which is both. Sort of
View attachment 728662

They put a man on the moon.

Gwylan

Veteran
Well I'm glad I wondered what the post was about.
But then I'm worried about fake compromising photos that deny me the fun of the compromise.

AndyRM

XOXO
Prompt: Angus Young playing a guitar in a field of buttercups with a kangeroo

Result: "Unsafe image content detected - Your image generations are not displayed because we detected unsafe content in the images based on our content policy. Please try creating again with another prompt."

:laugh:

I got that too, I suspect it's because of the word "young".

Dadam

How do you create a new layer?

Sorry I literally just typed that then packed up the laptop to go to the client office and spent the rest of the day in meetings!

Depends on the software, proper drawing and photo editing apps have a concept of layers like transparent sheets overlaid on top of each other that you can edit separately. I don't think Windows Paint has them.

I don't have Photoshop or anything fancy but I've used free app Paint.net on Windows for years.
Here's a vid of how to do layers in Paint.net

View: https://youtu.be/W8CS1zgyXGA

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry I literally just typed that then packed up the laptop to go to the client office and spent the rest of the day in meetings!

Depends on the software, proper drawing and photo editing apps have a concept of layers like transparent sheets overlaid on top of each other that you can edit separately. I don't think Windows Paint has them.

I don't have Photoshop or anything fancy but I've used free app Paint.net on Windows for years.
Here's a vid of how to do layers in Paint.net

View: https://youtu.be/W8CS1zgyXGA

Cheers chap. Much easier to ask the good folks of the forum and as expected, came up trumps.

Top Bottom