Do not wake the baby.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Seriously? A new born baby and they are proposing to fire guns and ring bells for three hours? Has everyone in that London taken leave of their senses?

Isn't that just a normal day in London then? :whistle:

Velo711

We did not have to go over there. There is royal baby mania
right across the country.(sic).

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Royal Family PLC continues to reinvent itself. Charles and Di never worked, neither did Andy and Fergie (whatever happened to.....?). Lets face it, Queen & Prince Philip have a foot in the grave. Will & Kate & sproglet are the new future for this little cottage industry. I suppose it gives those people who dress up head to toe in the union jack and wave flags at the Queen something to do. Don't they have jobs to go to?.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Some people are weird. When Diana died. They interviewed a woman in the crowd. Who said "I cried more for Diana then I did at my own fathers funeral"

I just thought "you couldn't have thought much about your dad then"

Come the Revolution!!!

http://www.republic.org.uk/

I remember when it was her funeral we all got a day off work and it was bliss doing the weekly shop cos everywhere was empty :-)

with the noise with the baby they are obviously doing the be noisy thing so that he is not a wake up at every creak baby

I always shoved small babies in the noisiest room in the house so they did not wake up at noises, I even had a CD of "white noise" for the eldest as I found the "dustbuster" used to send him to sleep

Somehow, I can't see William or Kate driving round in the middle of the night with the little fella strapped in his baby seat trying to get him off to sleep.

Top Bottom