Do the Test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me too :headshake:
 

RedBike

Legendary Member
Location
Beside the road
I noticed the moon walking bear but I completely lost count of how many passes the white team made.

I completely failed to notice the room change on the second one but I did notice that that Lord Smiths clothes had changed. (I didn't realise it was a completely different Lord Smith.)
 

Maz

Squire
I was useless at the murder-mystery test...I was gawping at the leggy maid in the short skirt.
 

Mr Pig

Legendary Member
Maz said:
I was useless at the murder-mystery test...I was gawping at the leggy maid in the short skirt.

Probably why she was there!
 

PBancroft

Legendary Member
Location
Winchester
Good videos. Seen the first one before. Noticed the bear change into a suit of armour in the second. Was somewhat distracted by artifacts cropping up in the YouTube player so my excuse is it didn't have my full attention... but then that's kinda the point isn't it?

Would like to see those on national TV.
 
Top Bottom