Do we ever really grow up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaded

Farting - Oh Yes!

Loud ones, squeaky or room-clearers, which are your favorites?

(aged 4 decades and then some)

I wish you could spell 'pyoobertee'!

Mi speling is purfek, it's the stupid diksshunaire

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Good point Bonj about defining grown up...I suppose it's a very grey area...but maybe the answer lies in the maturity of our thoughts and behaviours...either that or the purchase of a pair of M&S slippers:biggrin:

Jaded said:
Farting - Oh Yes!

Loud ones, squeaky or room-clearers, which are your favorites?

(aged 4 decades and then some)

One of my friends, who is a 40-something professor at a well known university somewhere in the north of england, and is internationally renowned in his field, the other day said 'last night i was asleep in bed and i farted so loud i woke myself up'. The statement was delivered not without a hint of pride and a sense of achievement.

You can't buy class, eh?

Kirstie said:
One of my friends, who is a 40-something professor at a well known university somewhere in the north of england, and is internationally renowned in his field, the other day said 'last night i was asleep in bed and i farted so loud i woke myself up'. The statement was delivered not without a hint of pride and a sense of achievement.

You can't buy class, eh?

I'd expect nothing less from Flying Monkey. ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Tete de la course - I'm puzzled. Your list of four items - is that what you wanted to do when you were 17 or what you want to do now?

Do enlighten us as to the other four things.

Top Bottom