Do you fancy a photo/snapshot challenge for 2010?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you fancy a photo/snapshot challenge for 2010?
We've loads of riders who do already

One Photo A Day is a group on Flickr where people take one photo every day and post it up for all to see and comment on. Sounds simple doesn’t it? Well having just about finished our first year of this project in 2009, we are now letting you know that people are now signing up to this free group to take part and join in.
It's fun and you'll be amazed at just how much fun it is getting inspired by other's photos, and as you also share in the emotional highs and lows of a small group of friends experiences too.

we are at
http://www.flickr.com/groups/onephotoeveryday/pool/

You don't have to have a posh camera some of us use our mobile phones to shot with.

Take a look and if you want to join in, we’d love to have you in our group. Be warned it is hard to come up with fresh ideas every day, but they don’t have to be masterpieces and I should know. Out of the 95 members we currently have, only 4 of us have managed to complete this task in full, but we don’t mind if you pop in and out from time to time.

Each month we have a mini vote to see who will have their shot used in the pool icon for the following month. So far I’ve not won but I’m not bitter (much)

Personally for me it’s been a very emotional year especially since September but here are my 362 photos so far and to give you an idea of what we are on about and which I’m getting put into a one off book for my own printed record in the New Year http://www.flickr.com/photos/25655510@N02/sets/72157612202073656/

OP
OP
JohnClimber
42 look's at this thread and no reply or any interest.

There are plenty of SingleTrackWorld riders on the group surely CycleChat has some budding snapper who can put them to shame.

Don't forget it's just one photo every day for a year (or longer as I'm doing) just charting your life throughout that year. There have been plenty of shots taken of nothing of interest at all at 11.58pm just to keep it going, it doesn't have to be bike related.

The challenge is what you make it and all are welcome.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Evening John.

Does sound like an interesting challenge. I reckon the high views but no responses are due to people flicking in to see if you're proposing yet another daft way to make our bike use even more time consuming and convoluted.

As you're not, they're continuing the search elsewhere.

Wonder how many responses you'd have had by now if the post said "One picture a month, your bike, somewhere you really wouldn't expect to find it". :biggrin:

OP
OP
JohnClimber
Here's my final "shot" of the year made up with my favorite shot of each month
091231My2009Highlights-Copy.jpg

After such a crap year for me I can't wait for 2010......

Attachments

• 091231My2009Highlights-Copy.jpg
    091231My2009Highlights-Copy.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom