Do you have an archenemy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Oh yes..

But not just one.

That would be so dull :rolleyes:

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes, a couple. It's a bit of a character flaw that when someone crosses me I never, ever forget. I'm pretty laid back and chilled so it takes a bit of effort for someone to invoke my ire, so anyone who's name is in my small but select s**t list has worked hard to get there. I don't go looking to shaft them back but I quietly watch and eventually they reveal enough of a chink for me to quietly slip the stiletto in (metaphorically speaking - I don't go around stabbing people who've upset me!).

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Yes, a couple. It's a bit of a character flaw that when someone crosses me I never, ever forget. I'm pretty laid back and chilled so it takes a bit of effort for someone to invoke my ire, so anyone who's name is in my small but select s**t list has worked hard to get there. I don't go looking to shaft them back but I quietly watch and eventually they reveal enough of a chink for me to quietly slip the stiletto in (metaphorically speaking - I don't go around stabbing people who've upset me!).

OK so who isn't now secretly hoping that they're on the 'hit list'??

... Anticipating the 'killer move' with a delicious mixture of cold dread, and the tingling thrill of anticipation..

:rolleyes:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
The garden hose reel - that thing will be the death of me.

Worth investing in a multiplycore hose that resists kinkling or twisting.. :rolleyes:

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Just the one person who once robbed & physically assaulted my 4ft 9inch, 7 stone (dripping wet) nan when she was in her 90s.

Suffice to say, my retribution would mean significant jail time for me. Fortunately for them, I don’t know who the person is.

I should really let it go though, as it’s been 10 years since she passed away now.

Drago

Legendary Member
OK so who isn't now secretly hoping that they're on the 'hit list'??

... Anticipating the 'killer move' with a delicious mixture of cold dread, and the tingling thrill of anticipation..

:rolleyes:
Fear not, I reserve it for real world people. There are only 3 names on it, and last year I got a sniff of something juicy and was able to extract completely legal revenge on one of them.

Top Bottom