Doctor urges Aussie PM to stop cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The doctors a dick. You can even get injured walking, or flying, or driving.

This living lark is pretty dangerous when you look at it.

No offence Victor but I don't know how you cope with the stuttering imbecility of the Australian media and public when it comes to cycling. I bet that bloke only became a doctor cos he was fed up with surname jokes.

Ganymede

Veteran
No offence Victor but I don't know how you cope with the stuttering imbecility of the Australian media and public when it comes to cycling. I bet that bloke only became a doctor cos he was fed up with surname jokes.
Probably why Victor recently asked if we would have him over here instead! Having lived in Oz in the 80s I agree the media is utter rubbish, with the possible exception of First Dog on the Moon.

And that Doc should be struck off really!

classic33

Leg End Member
And people think we have it bad up here!

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
No worries... it looks like our PM won't be cycling much longer: because he won't be PM much longer! :rofl:
Not after knighting one of your Royals, which went down like a brick over here.

To be fair, Australia has form in this regard. In 1967, current Prime Minister Harold Holt went swimming in treacherous surf and disappeared. Apparently he was advised by his doctor not to swim due to a shoulder injury.

Amusing fact: I learnt to swim at the Harold Holt memorial swimming pool

750292-715453ce-f128-11e3-aad6-e5c45a718cb3.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
He's not the same doctor that was treating Hitler is he? 2 years ago I smashed all my ribs down one side by partaking in the dangerous activity often referred to as "walking"...

Top Bottom