Does anyone commute down CS7 Clapham Road (A3) in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PocketFrog

Northern Monkey
If so I could really do with a small favour if possible!

My partner and I were in London in July and we were driven into by a lorry driver (we were in a car, luckily) and now it's gone to the insurers he is saying we were in the bus lane illegally but the buslane was out of operation at that time (10:30am on a Monday).

If possible, could someone snap me a good photo of the bus-lane sign on the corner of Mayflower Road heading south west? The google street view is a bit too blurry to submit.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=a3+c...apham+Rd,+London+SW9+9BT,+United+Kingdom&z=18

Any help would be amazing - do they publish these times online?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
iPelyxj.jpg

7hFIuuq.jpg

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
@gaz - Just to let you know this helped us get the other party to admit liability and get all costs covered by their insurer. Thanks again for your help!
Great news!

OP
OP
PocketFrog

PocketFrog

Northern Monkey
+1 for gazovisuals!

What on earth was the lorry driver's argument: you shouldn't been there so I drove into you?

His argument was first of all that i'd tried to illegally undertake him in the buslane.

When I pointed out that I was in the buslane legally his argument then changed to "He drove into me trying to overtake a bus"

When I THEN pointed out that there was no bus and he didn't even feel the impact (I had to chase him down the road to make him aware of it...) his insurance company decided to agree their insured was at fault. The above only took 6 months to get through... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom