Does anyone know anything about MS Forms Pro?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I've been using MS Forms to compile a survey for my company, using the version that comes with 365. I've hit a snag in that Forms has a limit to the amount of questions, text and Likerts I can add.

I can't ascertain if Forms Pro has more capacity for longer questionnaire.

I've done the usual searches but can't find the answer.

I'd appreciate some help if anyone can spare the time

Alex H

Legendary Member
I have no knowledge of Microsoft products (that is up to date anyway:rolleyes:) but I do like a challenge to search for stuff

If you go here https://poszytek.eu/en/microsoft-en/office-365-en/microsoft-forms-pro-review/ the guy reviews the product and there are comments at the bottom, one of which is:

Jacob says: November 27, 2019 at 8:09 am

Hi Tomasz, I need to use liker questions but hit the maximum 100 questions. Does pro allow you to have more questions?

Tomasz Poszytek says: November 27, 2019 at 9:48 am

Hi, as per my knowledge unfortunately not. Limits are the same. The only option having Forms Pro would be to create a chained survey, so to put one liker per form.

Any help?

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have no knowledge of Microsoft products (that is up to date anyway:rolleyes:) but I do like a challenge to search for stuff

If you go here https://poszytek.eu/en/microsoft-en/office-365-en/microsoft-forms-pro-review/ the guy reviews the product and there are comments at the bottom, one of which is:

Jacob says: November 27, 2019 at 8:09 am

Hi Tomasz, I need to use liker questions but hit the maximum 100 questions. Does pro allow you to have more questions?

Tomasz Poszytek says: November 27, 2019 at 9:48 am

Hi, as per my knowledge unfortunately not. Limits are the same. The only option having Forms Pro would be to create a chained survey, so to put one liker per form.

Any help?

Thanks for that and going to the trouble of searching, you got further than I did, but that was my understanding too, from the Pro page.

Top Bottom