Does anyone know Wahoo bolt battery size in (mah) ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lauris

Hi

The question is in the title.

Looking to buy a power bank, so would be nice to know the battery capacity.

Thanks,

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi

The question is in the title.

Looking to buy a power bank, so would be nice to know the battery capacity.

Thanks,
Maybe DC rainmaker says
https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2017/03/wahoo-elemnt-bolt-in-depth-review.html

Surely any power bank will do (pretty sure all will be a 5v output) the only limiting factor is the speed of charging which will depend on the amps size of the USB outlet, the higher the faster charge. The only reason to know the battery size of the Wahoo would be to know how many times you can charge it from the power bank but that assumes a fully depleted Wahoo for each charge, not sure if that's usually the case ?

I've a 5000mah battery that will recharge my Elemnt (larger than bolt) several times over.
The batteries in these units are quite small and recharge quickly.

Yeah, I want to know how many times I'll be able to charge it.
That's quite academic. Even though my powerbank is rated as 5000 it doesn't actually hold that charge - it is always less. How much less depends on the brand, the age and even the conditions etc.

In other words, if you find the battery to be 1000 (for example) that does not mean it will recharge fully 5 times from a 5000 powerbank.

figbat

Slippery scientist
1750 mAh?
1593704452724.png

OP
OP
L

Lauris

I some times carry a small lipstick type battery that I’ve only used once to charge my Bolt, I thinks it’s only 2000mv ? But even after topping it back up from half full it still showed full on the battery bank. Pretty sure it would recharge it 2-3 x and that’s only a really small device

Top Bottom