Does anyone own a Bianchi road bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
My Via Nirone Xenon is off the road, readying it (at a snails pace :blush:) for moving on. Ive moved onto a different bike, something i didnt think i would do being a Bianchi lover, looking at Derricks...i miss mine :cry:
What groupset Derrick ? I thought the carbon tail came in at Veloce but when i was hunting for a new bike i was surprised to see Veloce on a non carbon tail..standard frame.

Just remembered a funny little thing....
When i got my second Bianchi, the wife was with me. My original was red/silver, i'm looking for a replacement, my face must have lit up in the LBS when i saw the celeste model...AWESOME i thought to myself.
After looking at different stuff, the guy asked if i liked any particular one....before i could answer, the wife said, nodding in the direction of the celeste...that's the one he wants. I never said...but she knew.

kishan

one of the warehouse staff at my work own one and its very light and very good build quality.

lanternerouge

Veteran
I have a Bianchi, he is called Barry :smile: He likes ice cream and looking at girls. Also in true Italian style he usually has a chain, unlike in this pic from yesterday:

waitingforteamcar.jpg

Yes I own a Bianchi ML3 Veloce 10 speed triple which I brought from GB bikes years ago but its unusual in that it is painted carbon grey rather than Celeste and at the time I thought it was unusual, which I think it is because I have yet to see another one but I really wished I had now gone for a proper coloured Bianchi.However call me silly but I love riding the make of bike that has got
such a good racing pedigree.

Chris.IOW

I've just got the Via Nirone with Veloce kit. (in celeste) love it, such an improvement on my previous bike. And it got lots of admiring looks at today's sportive ride. :-)

Top Bottom