Does Bent Mikey exist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
BM is Dutch? Thought he was a Saffa! heh, goes to show I am no good at picking out accents :huh:

Yes, he is real!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nice clique thread.

Of course I'm flattered by the topic as its subject, but I'm sorry you feel this is cliquey. It's really nothing more than loads of us have met each other in real life, so have a little bit more connection. There's no excluding others intended by anyone I've met online or IRL.

Like everyone here, I'm pretty chuffed to meet other forummites, and I'd be well honoured if I got to meet you and hang out in real life. I've had some super rides with other members, and they are amongst my best memories of London so far.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Last October/November, I saw a recumbent on the ground with no rider at the side of the coastal path I use. There were two women standing besides it talking, one wearing a helmet. I thought the golf course had moved as their was a flag attached to it.

Has BM had a sex change and moved up here or have I been accepting Gaz's offer for mushrooms too many times?

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Always check his videos
Of course I'm flattered by the topic as its subject, but I'm sorry you feel this is cliquey. It's really nothing more than loads of us have met each other in real life, so have a little bit more connection. There's no excluding others intended by anyone I've met online or IRL.

Like everyone here, I'm pretty chuffed to meet other forummites, and I'd be well honoured if I got to meet you and hang out in real life. I've had some super rides with other members, and they are amongst my best memories of London so far.

Sorry,apologies for that post,I always check your Utube channel,to see what you have been getting up to.:hello:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Ive not merely seen him. Hes actually my brother, which is to say the loin of my fruits frequently identifies him as her son. Or perhaps I am he.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Ive not merely seen him. Hes actually my brother, which is to say the loin of my fruits frequently identifies him as her son. Or perhaps I am he.

One of my commenters suggested I jumped the lights on Thursday in Bromley. "I am not the one.", said I, but I wondered if it was you.

Top Bottom