Dogcam 480 & what dvr?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
snowfruit said:
Yeah I have the battery pack also, but I dont have 8 AA batteries to put in it ;)

Ah no, the viosports is a li-ion battery pack (2000 mAh which is plenty for me). I couldn't be bother with all the faffing about with AA batteries!

OP
OP
S

snowfruit

ah ok - that makes more sense. Where'd you get the Viosport from?

OP
OP
S

snowfruit

I've figured out the problem lies with the 12v to 5v convertor - everything works 100% unless this is plugged in. so for the tie being I'll have to run the Archos purely on its own battery

OP
OP
S

snowfruit

I still don't have nay decent footage from this set up :/ Mostly down to my own inadequacies though, not a reflection on the camera or recorder.

I must give a big nod to Dogcam, the 12v-5v convertor was indeed faulty, and they replaced it with no questions and had a new one back to me in a couple of days.

Unfortunately, the only time i've been out on the bike in the last couple of months I didn't get any video, because I forgot to charge the batteries before hand :biggrin: Since then we've had snow, ice and sleet none of which are conducive to a good bike ride.

However, at the end of Feb I'll be goingto France for a couple of days of snowboarding, so defo get some video footage then.

Top Bottom