Dolomites here I come!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lucy.P

Regular
OMG! I think i've found the ultimate ride route through the Dolomites
The trip is just the right length and takes in all the best bits - and not expensive either!!
Anyone else do this kind of thing?

Mod Edit: Link removed as this member seems to be here primarily to promote their company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs M

Guru
Looks magic! :smile:
Not been cycling but skied there, beautiful place

RobinS

Veteran
Also not yet cycled there, but been summer and winter skiing and mountaineering - best scenery in Europe. Plan to cycle through next summer as part of a Spain - France - Italy - Slovenia - Austria - Germany - Netherlands tour.

robjh

Legendary Member
Looks like a great route. I spent a day riding the 'Sellaronda' route above Canazei and the scenery was fantastic, and a chance to do some longer rides through the mountains there sounds like a great thing.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
OMG! I think i've found the ultimate ride route through the Dolomites
The trip is just the right length and takes in all the best bits - and not expensive either!!
Anyone else do this kind of thing?
Good luck, sounds much harder than your London Paris trip.
They should give you a free trip for the amount of plugs you give the company.

OP
OP
L

Lucy.P

Regular
Good luck, sounds much harder than your London Paris trip.
They should give you a free trip for the amount of plugs you give the company.
haha - they were so fab on the London to Paris that i can't imagine another company can be so helpful. I'm now hooked and i think i owe a lot to them for the confidence they gave me on my bike to tour long distances - just hope Dolomite's are not going to be too much of a jump up for me but i have visited that area before and would love to ride my bike there in Springtime.

Top Bottom