Donald Duck.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's Donald Duck's wedding anniversary so he suggests to Mrs Duck that they could go away to a nice hotel for the weekend. "Ooh Donald," she says, "you romantic devil! It's years since we did that!"

Anyway off they go and after a candle lit dinner they get back to their room and start getting their kit off. Suddenly Mrs Duck pushes Donald away: "Donald - with all this AIDS that's around, don't you think we should be responsible and use a condom?"

"You're right my dear" replies Donald. "I'll call room service for one."

A couple of minutes later there's a knock on the door and there's the room service guy with one condom on a silver tray.

"Thanks a lot!" says Donald.

"No trouble sir - shall I put it on the bill for you?" replies the room service guy.

"CERTAINLY NOT! What kind of a pervert do you think I am?"

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:rofl:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It's Donald Duck's wedding anniversary so he suggests to Mrs Duck that they could go away to a nice hotel for the weekend. "Ooh Donald," she says, "you romantic devil! It's years since we did that!"

Anyway off they go and after a candle lit dinner they get back to their room and start getting their kit off. Suddenly Mrs Duck pushes Donald away: "Donald - with all this AIDS that's around, don't you think we should be responsible and use a condom?"

"You're right my dear" replies Donald. "I'll call room service for one."

A couple of minutes later there's a knock on the door and there's the room service guy with one condom on a silver tray.

"Thanks a lot!" says Donald.

"No trouble sir - shall I put it on the bill for you?" replies the room service guy.

"CERTAINLY NOT! What kind of a pervert do you think I am?"

Ok, what happened after that then?

D

Deleted member 1258

Lets chuck another old, slightly adult joke at this thread

Talking Parrot

A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a parrot. The assistant shows her a beautiful African Grey parrot. What about this one, Madam? A beautiful bird, I'm sure you will agree and it's a steal at only £20”. “Why is it that cheap?” The Women asks. “well,” replies the assistant, “it used to live in a brothel, and as a result its language is a bit fruity”. “Oh I don't mind that,” said the Women, making her mind up, “I'm broad minded and it will be a laugh having a profane parrot”. So saying, she buys the parrot and takes him home. Once safely in his new home, the parrot looks around and squawks at the Woman, “**** me, a new brothel and a new madam”. “I'm not a Madam and this is not a brothel”. Says the Women indignantly. A little while later the Women's two teenage daughters arrive home. “A new brothel, a new Madam, and now new prostitutes”. Says the parrot when he sees the daughters. “Mum tell your parrot to shut up, we are not prostitutes”, Complained the girls, but they see the funny side and have a laugh at their new pet. A short later, the Women's Husband comes home. “Well **** me, a new brothel, a new madam, new whores, but the same old clients. How are ya doing, Dave?!!”

Top Bottom