Down, but not out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
:eek:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear about this Tim. GWS

Did the driver explain what happened - hit from behind, clipped etc?

At least it wasn't the pretty Mercian or the wheelbarrow bike. ;)

snailracer

Über Member
I had the same short-term memory loss after I got hit from behind by a bus - no long-term issues, fortunately.
Do go and see your GP for a follow-up as soon as you reasonably can, there is still the possibility of latent injuries.
My shopper bike survived unscathed, although my helmet and jacket needed replacement.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
It's a couple of years since I was collected by a car on my way home from work. I still can't remember about half an hour before the event, the event itself, and I'm pretty vague on the hour or so after it.

It's very weird, but since it probably wasn't an enjoyable experience, maybe it's for the best

Get better fast, Tim - and get back on the bike. A nice new one.

nilling

Über Member
An mpv, on a roundabout near Tescos, do you really need witnesses? ;)

Get well soon...

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
the cyclist, who's in his 50's :eek: :eek: :eek:

maybe you could swing a bit of plastic surgery on the insurance, roll back the years a bit and do something about that face of yours while you're at it :whistle:

fimm

Veteran
And it seems I'm in the paper:

Clicky
Why do reports of this kind frequently feel the need to inform us that the person who was enclosed in a solid metal box which collided with a lightweight metal frame with a person on top, was not hurt?

To the OP, get well soon and I hope you have no long-term effects from this.

rowan 46

Über Member
Why do reports of this kind frequently feel the need to inform us that the person who was enclosed in a solid metal box which collided with a lightweight metal frame with a person on top, was not hurt?

To the OP, get well soon and I hope you have no long-term effects from this.

because even motorists have people who care about them. to the op get well soon
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom